By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Full Gran Turismo 5 Prologue vehicle and track list announced

cwbys21 said:
sweet, get to race Daytona

Yeah thats gonna probably be the best online track. No brake, just gas.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

This game is looking really good, i may need to buy it.

Ultimate NEXTGEN. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

That's very impressive.

I personally don't think it's worth purchasing simply because there's a bigger better full-version coming down the line and paying twice for the same content feels off to me, however I can definitely see this game being more than enough for some.

I'm glad Gran Turismo finally got Ferarri on board, but I have on question:

How does Forza 2 have Lamborghini's and GT doesn't? GT is way better.

Around the Network

wow,thats what i call a big demo

Words Of Wisdom said:
That's very impressive.

I personally don't think it's worth purchasing simply because there's a bigger better full-version coming down the line and paying twice for the same content feels off to me, however I can definitely see this game being more than enough for some.

I agree. This game is for the hardcore GT fans, and that's who is going to buy the game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

2 good 2 be true, looking like a excellent game.

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil