By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Full Gran Turismo 5 Prologue vehicle and track list announced

PooperScooper said:
DMeisterJ said:
75 cars
6 tracks
drift mode
car tuning
two-player split screen

Lot more than a demo.

OMG only sony fanboys deny this is a demo. The real version is 5 times as much this is a demo!?!?!?!? ROAR ARGH ERRRR

9 years old are we ?

GT5p has more feature then most games

Around the Network

I think that this game will give the ps3 a nice advantage when GTAIV hits. Unless the 360's price drops $50 worldwide (not just the EU) by April 29, Sony will sell more consoles with GTAIV.

Mars said:
PooperScooper said:
DMeisterJ said:
75 cars
6 tracks
drift mode
car tuning
two-player split screen

Lot more than a demo.

OMG only sony fanboys deny this is a demo. The real version is 5 times as much this is a demo!?!?!?!? ROAR ARGH ERRRR

9 years old are we ?

GT5p has more feature then most games

Sarcasm, man. :|

I will get this game .............1st day

^_^

sweet, get to race Daytona

Around the Network

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

New screens:

Does anyone know if the people are still cardboard cut-outs? :P Or are they actually doing something this time around xD?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

the US version has more features then the japanese

+10 points for Polyphony and Sony caring about the US Gamers!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

i was hesitant about getting this game cuz they said there as only going to be 40 cars.

but wow 75 cars in a "demo" and not to mention 6 tracks online, spilt screen, tuning,and drifing? thats a damn lot of stuff, even more than some full racing games *cough.....need for speed pro street......cough*.

imagine the real game. i havent played a gt game since gran turismo 2 for ps1 so im excited about this "demo"