By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Full Gran Turismo 5 Prologue vehicle and track list announced

There is also the online mode which I am not sure has been mentioned if I recall is 16vs 16 or was it 8v8?

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
<3 you Pooper :D

I think if some people could POSSIBLY justify spending $60 on Need for Speed Pro street, this should be a no-brainer xD This prologue is already offering more than I've seen in most fully listed racing games :) I can't wait to see GT5 ^^

GT has always offered the most for your $

But WHAT ABOUT THE EU/UK Version??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ssj12 said:
the US version has more features then the japanese

+10 points for Polyphony and Sony caring about the US Gamers!

What about the negative points for taking advantage of their families!

I find it funny no one is comming in here and saying "Not worth 40 dollars. This is a waste of money. It is only a demo." yet.

Around the Network
elnino334 said:
There is also the online mode which I am not sure has been mentioned if I recall is 16vs 16 or was it 8v8?

It is 16 player online.  But not 8v8.

ChronotriggerJM said:
<3 you Pooper :D

I think if some people could POSSIBLY justify spending $60 on Need for Speed Pro street, this should be a no-brainer xD This prologue is already offering more than I've seen in most fully listed racing games :) I can't wait to see GT5 ^^

sadly over a million got prostreet on the ps3

@Skip yeah I know xD My roomate included -_-;; shame shame. But he is going to buy this, so I guess thats ok :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

EU version is still coming in April even though GT5 got pushed back to 2009. I expect most of the same features.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

@akuma

no we'r getting it march 28th...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey