By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - December 2014 NPD Thread! XBO, PS4, Wii U up! Many software up!

No Vita numbers?... :(

Around the Network

For reference:

360's second December: 1.1M
PS3's second December: 798k

(Wii was only 604k but we all know why..)

ps4 software overtracked by a good amount, especially DC. I always figured vg was overstating the ps4 attach rates.

true_fan said:

My goodness the overtracking of ps4 software is outrageous. I always figured vg was overstating the ps4 attach rates.

Like what? We know its SW is overtracked because Sony's 81.5M figure included digital, but nothing here seems to point out that VGC's overtracking is from the US.

Roronaa_chan said:
true_fan said:

My goodness the overtracking of ps4 software is outrageous. I always figured vg was overstating the ps4 attach rates

Like what? We know its SW is overtracked because Sony's 81.5M figure included digital, but nothing here seems to point out that VGC's overtracking is from the US.

Yea I was reading it wrong, had to edit my comment. ps4 software overtracking is not outrageous, just overtracked by a good amount.

Around the Network
true_fan said:

Yea I was reading it wrong, had to edit my comment. ps4 software overtracking is not outrageous, just overtracked by a good amount.

Actually we don't even know if it's overtracked at all as it doesn't count bundles. Otherwise I could also say Sunset Overdrive (>280k vs 410k) and COD:AW on XB1 (<2M vs 2.43M) are overtracked, for example.

Dr.Vita said:
No Vita numbers?... :(

150k. See op

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

No 3DS numbers? Why is Nintendo talking about a bad selling home console and not a decent selling HH?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

VG has:
Madden on ps4>XB1, WRONG by at least 130k
Destiny on ps4>XB1, WRONG by at least 400k

I wonder how many others could be wrong. XBOX occupying 8/18 highest selling games for the year, highlights those xbox attach rates.

3ds plus Wii u plus Wii equals Nintendomination.