By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Quantic Dream: Great News Coming In January

bananaking21 said:

there are also rumors that they now have two PS4 projects in the works, wouldnt be surprising considering they had two teams on working on their PS4 game and one on B2S. 

ready at dawn is a tougher acquisition though. they still have to prove that they can create their own successful franchises. 

Yep. I think there's more riding on The Order than just decent sales. It has to meet a certain quality too.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

there are also rumors that they now have two PS4 projects in the works, wouldnt be surprising considering they had two teams on working on their PS4 game and one on B2S. 

ready at dawn is a tougher acquisition though. they still have to prove that they can create their own successful franchises. 

Yep. I think there's more riding on The Order than just decent sales. It has to meet a certain quality too.

exactly, if it sells good but scores in the 70s on meta (not that i am saying meta is a true representative of quality) i dont see sony buying them out just yet. i would think they would wait until the second game and see how it performs. thats if, RaD want to be bought. 

Well I still haven't played Heavy Rain, so I hope it's that.

At a reasonable price, i would buy both remasters. There are a lot of people like myself who never had a PS3 and would be interested in these games.

bananaking21 said:

exactly, if it sells good but scores in the 70s on meta (not that i am saying meta is a true representative of quality) i dont see sony buying them out just yet. i would think they would wait until the second game and see how it performs. thats if, RaD want to be bought. 

That's of course assuming they buy either company. I think we're both getting ahead of ourselves here LOL. But yes, if RAD are going to make themselves available they at least have to create a franchise that both does well, plays well and looks great. We know at least ONE of those criteria has been met.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I would like it to be the announcement of a new game, but it's most likely a definitive edition of B2S.

GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

That's of course assuming they buy either company. I think we're both getting ahead of ourselves here LOL. But yes, if RAD are going to make themselves available they at least have to create a franchise that both does well, plays well and looks great. We know at least ONE of those criteria has been met.

they better buy quantic dream lol. i think they would become even better being first party. 

bananaking21 said:

they better buy quantic dream lol. i think they would become even better being first party. 

It would also be great to have a rival fom ND too. Some of the best games came out of the rivalry between Insomniac and ND.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

It would also be great to have a rival fom ND too. Some of the best games came out of the rivalry between Insomniac and ND.

How is QD a rival to ND?

DerNebel said:

How is QD a rival to ND?

Cross wires!

The PS5 Exists.