By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Sunset Overdrive wins most disappointing game of 2014

Tagged games:

I really don't agree with Sunset Overdrive, Transistor and Alien: Isolation being here. They were all pretty enjoyable games in my opinion.

Around the Network

Didn't realise it's April Fools already.

Proud to be a Californian.

PenguinZ said:
You know what's even more interesting... What game this guy gave number 1 on his top 10 games of 2014.

Uh wow, I really honestly didn't expect that, very unique taste in games I must say.

Alien Isolation.... Sunset Overdrive... Really?

SO, Transistor and Alien Isolation o_O

Oh well... :/

Around the Network
PenguinZ said:
You know what's even more interesting... What game this guy gave number 1 on his top 10 games of 2014.

I'd check but that means opening up their site lol

I don't think it it deserves it. Still better than the last 3 rachet games, so that's something.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Well, that was a big pile if crap list there, I hardly agree with any of their choices but I suppose they are desperate for the attention :).

This is a joke. The game is no console seller but it did what it set out to do. To each his own. I love the game. I personally gave it a 8.5 out of 10.

This might be the first time I've seen Transistor mentioned in a negative light, but I could see why someone might not like it. The rest, sure, not my list, but it doesn't seem like trolling.