By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm bored, ask me anything.

Where's the furthest you traveled? or just how far?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Here a pub usually means it is an irish bar, same there?

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

OK since your board

Who would you do? VG Chartz members

ioi + 1

The furthest I have travelled is from Adelaide to Brisbane by car (Dad driving)

The furthest by plane is Sunshine Coast to Sydney.

The furthest I have driven myself on my own is from Sunshine Coast to Pittsworth (280km's)

kenzomatic said:
OK since your board

Who would you do? VG Chartz members

Lolita, she'd love it.

Around the Network

Damn I'm starting to feel bad you can ask me questions too.

ioi + 1

are you still living at home with your parents?

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
are you still living at home with your parents?

I live in a house by myself.

wiiforever, leo-j, sorika, sc32899 your stuck on an Island who do you choose?

ioi + 1

where would you rather be lost dessert or jungle and why?

ioi + 1