By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm bored, ask me anything.

How bad is my spelling?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network
kenzomatic said:
back to the island ioi, ssj, montanahatchet

ioi, he'd be smarter than the other two I would assume.

Then why are you on it all the time and ask it to cure your boredom?

Who here would you like to meet in person?

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
How bad is my spelling?

I'm no Grammar whore so I don't notice, seems alright to me.

Around the Network
mmnin said:
Then why are you on it all the time and ask it to cure your boredom?

I am on here all the time because I almost never close the window, I am also on MSN all the time also cause I'm never signed out, I am on it now because I am sitting at home awaiting a phone call.

What would weezy do if sundenly youtube ceased to exist?

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:

Lolita, though you may think I'd of said OkeyDokey but we know eachother in real life.

kenzomatic said:
What would weezy do if sundenly youtube ceased to exist?

He'd find an alternative, which without a doubt would spring up in replace of youtube.

ArtofAngels said:
kenzomatic said:

Lolita, though you may think I'd of said OkeyDokey but we know eachother in real life.

I thought that might be true. How long have you known about this site?

ioi + 1