By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm bored, ask me anything.

have you ever kissed a guy?

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I have never kissed a guy.

I would choose Soriku.

I would choose a jungle because it'd be easier to find nutrients.

whats more important TV, Computer?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Cable or internet?

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Computer, that's easy, you can watch TV from computers, and plug consoles into it.

Around the Network

did you know you can only post one every 30 seconds?

ioi + 1

What is you favorite meal to cook?

ioi + 1

Yes I am aware of that.

back to the island ioi, ssj, montanahatchet

ioi + 1

I like to cook stir-fry (my style)

Favourite Dessert to cook is Icecream and Creme Brulee, yes Icecream is cooked first.