By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm bored, ask me anything.

ArtofAngels said:
Lotto Numbers is OkeyDokey's mobile number.

What is Okeys mobile number?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

So I heard you're into men. This true?

ArtofAngels said:
I'm not really into Anime, I just like a selective few.

Same here.

What tv shows do you have there.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

How do you cook Creme Brulee?

Blank? Blank.

makingmusic476 said:
So I heard you're into men. This true?

hahaha, so random.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
The Weather was raining hard this morning but is Sunny now, Cow Bee's make milk.

@skip, Leo-j pops out.

WRONG! the answer is boobees.

:)

Have you ever parked your car across the road from my house and watched me undress through the window.

I am not into men.

I don't know his mobile number.

I don't watch the TV often, but just the same kind of junk you'll find anywhere.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
ArtofAngels said:
I like/liked Skateboarding and Breakdancing.

You should come to miami some of my friends love breakdancing and theres a huge scene there. Like having tourment in the middle of the street and getting all scraped up crazy. Note I'm not in miami but I am in Floridia.

No surfing?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

@OkeyDokey.

on several occasions, though I walk around to the back and stare through the bathroom window, I park away from your house cause it's easily recognizable,