By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Zelda Elimination Game (Updated! The Winner is...)

+alttp
-mm

Around the Network
RubberWhistleHistle said:
+alttp
-mm

You missed out m8

Definitely not the best Zelda game, but a great choice none the less and one of the best.

It might not be my favorite Zelda game, but I'm glad that MM is the winner and not ALttP!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

How could Majoras Mask beat Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past? Outrage lol. Looking forward to replaying Majoras Mask next month.

Around the Network
ExplodingBlock said:

MAJORA'S MASK!

Thank you guys for participating in this thread and all the support you gave to it, really means alot to me

Overall I am glad MM won, one of the best Zelda gamers ever imo! Although I know some people that are mad about it and that ALLTP did not win, but honestly I am just suprised OoT didn't won, also suprised how long SS took to get eliminated

If I would have voted SS would have been around longer. I've said it on other threads, SS is my (granted the list is ever rotating) second favorite LoZ.

I have to say that I'm happy ALTTP and MM were the contenders. They are indeed the best LoZ games.

MM won. No really big deal it's a ok game. Thank god SS didn't. Make a bonus run for Four Swords VS Crossbow Training. And than worst CDI Zelda.

Not the best Zelda, but one of the best games of all time nonetheless. Good choice.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

+ALTTP
-MM