By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Zelda Elimination Game (Updated! The Winner is...)

+ALTTP
- MM

Around the Network

+ MM
- ALttP

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

+ Link to the Past
- Majora's Mask

- A Link to the Past
+ Majoras Mask

HylianSwordsman said:

By my count, based on the last ExplodingBlock update post putting the score at alttp-48, mm-42 (he voted out OOT in the same post), this post killed alttp. MM wins with 42 points. DrasticDracon's 50-50 guess way back was very far off. Unless ExplodingBlock's most recent post was when the 48-42 update happened and he just didn't note it? In which case TheGoldenBoy's vote ended it, MM winning with 72 points. If the 50-50 was somehow right, then TheGoldenBoy's vote killed ALTTP exactly, and MM wins with 70 points.

Actually no, I posted that guess minutes before Block updated the OP to 50 & 50, and then he put in the title "MM and ALTTP are neck and neck!". It wasn't meant to be a bold guess anyway as Block had been constantly adjusting the numbers.

Also, EB adjusted w/o notice so your initial guess is wrong. I think the last post he counted might've been Ninten78's.

We'll wait for him to see who actually ended the game .

Around the Network

+ALTTP
-MM

+Link to the Past
-Majora's Mask

+ MM
- ALttP

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

+ALTTP (The Zelda to rule them all)
-MM

Don't know if it's over but I'll be voting correctly:

+ A Link to the Past
- Majora's Mask

Signature goes here!