By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo and scalpers are best friends.

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:
Skullwaker said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, it's just insane that they could go from so brilliant to so hopeless in the space of one gen.

That's just...sad. They really couldn't think of something catchy for the U? In fact, it doesn't even have to be catchy, but at least let people know it exists. They seriously need to spend more money in this department, because although it's gotten better, it's still nowhere near how well the competition is marketed, much less the Wii.

I still run into people all the time who don't even know Wii U exists, but are well aware of PS4 and Xbone.

i cant blame them, nintendo should drop the white model

Nope, they should introduce Premium in white and drop the black model. If you expect people to replace their white Wiis in their livingrooms, you need to have a white replacement. I don't know who was the idiot having an idea of "black Wii U, white Fuck U", but he should be fired if you ask me.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
bdbdbd said:
Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

I still run into people all the time who don't even know Wii U exists, but are well aware of PS4 and Xbone.

i cant blame them, nintendo should drop the white model

Nope, they should introduce Premium in white and drop the black model. If you expect people to replace their white Wiis in their livingrooms, you need to have a white replacement. I don't know who was the idiot having an idea of "black Wii U, white Fuck U", but he should be fired if you ask me.