By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Of all the games coming out in 2015/2016 which one do you think has a chance of selling 5M or 10M copies on PS4 and why?

Do you agree with me?

Yea, I agree on all of them 1 10.00%

I agree on most of them 2 20.00%

I agree on half of them 3 30.00%

I agree on a few of them 4 40.00%

No, I disagree on all of them 0 0%

Total:10

Well that's some serious optimism you have there OP.

Around the Network

Your Final Fantasy Type-0 and XV predictions are ridiculous. Neither will get close to either of our predictions.

People are hyped for the Division? Haven't noticed that...
I think Uncharted 4 and the next COD.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

No game being released this year will reach 10 million. Maybe in 2016 but even tthats along shot.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

FrozenXIV said:
Paatar said:
Where the heck is Zelda U? That is definitely going to sell 5m+ easily.

Those are only my predictions for PS4 games and idk how popular Zelda is I never played those games.

Oh okay. I saw Xbox One games though.

Zelda is very popular and amazing. Surprised you haven't played any in the franchise.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Maybe 2 or 3 will leg it out to 10m. CoDBO3, FIFA 16, Uncharted 4. A few more possible for 5m.

I added a poll

PS4 Game Collection

Mr.Playstation said:
No game being released this year will reach 10 million. Maybe in 2016 but even tthats along shot.

are you joking

Mr.Playstation said:

We already have three 6 million seller... I'm pretty sure were going to got a few 10m sellers in 2016

PS4 Game Collection

Black Ops 3 will sell like 13-14 million, Uncharted 4 will sell 10 million, Halo will sell 7-8 million, Kingdom Hearts 3 will sell 8 million (hopefully 10 million), Final Fantasy XV 10 million, Fifa 16 10 million, Assassin's Creed whatever will sell 6-8 million. Big software year for PS4.