By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

told zexen_lowe to add something in his sig.

Around the Network

Called me zexen_lowe....I'm sad

c03n3nj0 said:
Should add SotC to his sig

I can't. Too little space. Plus, if I added SotC, I'd have to add Persona, Monkey Island....

Whats better Persona or SotC?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Damn, they're the two best games of the PS2! Hmmm, I think Persona 3 is a bit better, if only because it's six times longer, but also SotC has more WOW moments...Persona 3 by just a tiny bit

I was going to ask if it was better than Suikoden, but that was too predictable.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Likes M.J. Mario Jackson

F.U. Fun University.

Is having a bet with me

c03n3nj0 said:
I was going to ask if it was better than Suikoden, but that was too predictable.

They're better than Suikodens 1,3,4,5 and Tactics (though Suikoden III and V are veeeery close). Suikoden II, of course is better than them

ok...

Has over 2000 profile views, despite being a regular poster.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

he doesnt worry hes happy