By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

He liked the banner I made him, maybe.

^_^

Around the Network

I REALLY want to play it...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Then do it, even if you have to download it and play it on PC on an emulator, it's a game everyone should play at least once

skeezer said:
He liked the banner I made him, maybe.

Is wrong. I don't like it. I LOVE IT! Besides, not only is from Suikoden, it's from Suikoden II, which it's even better

He should know I will work on the Shadow of the Colossus banner.

^_^

Ok, I have thousands of game to suggest, but I don't want to overload you

Around the Network

Should also work on his banner...

late

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Changed his sig...again. Don't worry, we knew from which game it is. Unlike mine, where people see it and think it's an anime

I changed it because the other one was too dark for my tastes... I like this one much more.

Well, it would be better a screen of a colossus fights, but this is still awesome

Should add SotC to his sig