By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LET'S AGREE TO DISAGREE...

I hate Nintendo cause I lost more then 300$ of Rockband songs on the Wii (My wii Broke and I couldn't transfer them into a new one) lol

PS4 Game Collection

Around the Network
FrozenXIV said:
I hate Nintendo cause I lost more then 300$ of Rockband songs on the Wii (My wii Broke and I couldn't transfer them into a new one) lol

You need to send both of them in to Nintendo to have them do it. Its a pain in the ass, but their service is usually good...

Sony for not backing their product years back on multi items I owned. Also very costly items that didn't last very long.

Landguy said:
I hate threads that ask me to explain why I hate things.

OT : I don't hate companies, just certain products that don't do what the companies say they will...

well, the question is for everyone not just for you. but thanks for your participation :P

torok said:
kupomogli said:

Xbox is pretty much Playstation with fewer exclusives I'm not interested in, a publisher that buys up limited exclusivity, the reason why I have to pay to play online on the PS4(even though I have had PS+ prior to purchasing the PS4 and wouldn't drop it anyways,) and the reason why these damn trophies exist.  I actually like how Nintendo didn't copy the idea of achievements because having them there makes gaming a worse experience. 

But you have 10 platinum trophies...

That's the reason I don't like them.  I feel obligated in trying to get these trophies and I have a less enjoyable experience doing so.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
torok said:
kupomogli said:

Xbox is pretty much Playstation with fewer exclusives I'm not interested in, a publisher that buys up limited exclusivity, the reason why I have to pay to play online on the PS4(even though I have had PS+ prior to purchasing the PS4 and wouldn't drop it anyways,) and the reason why these damn trophies exist.  I actually like how Nintendo didn't copy the idea of achievements because having them there makes gaming a worse experience. 

But you have 10 platinum trophies...

That's the reason I don't like them.  I feel obligated in trying to get these trophies and I have a less enjoyable experience doing so.

For someone that doesn't like trophies you sure do have a lot platinum ones I only have 2 and 6 full retail games on the X1/360 where I got all the achievements.

I will list one positive and one negative for each
Nintendo
+Their games and their constant innovation in the market
-Their lack of support for the previous console after the next releases
Microsoft
+Online experience with the 360
-Everything about XB1
Sony
+Highly entertaining and affordable
-Pushes quality out of the way for graphics sometimes
PC
+Great gaming experience
-Fanbase

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

DarkRPGamer007 said:
I will list one positive and one negative for each
Nintendo
+Their games and their constant innovation in the market
-Their lack of support for the previous console after the next releases
Microsoft
+Online experience with the 360
-Everything about XB1
Sony
+Highly entertaining and affordable
-Pushes quality out of the way for graphics sometimes
PC
+Great gaming experience
-Fanbase

Agree with all of it except the MS negative

If I had to make a negative about MS it would be the overwhelming amount of FPS games on their consoles

I didn't hate any of those companies. Now i hate Microsoft because they're trying to change the game industry with DRM. WTH is wrong with games in dics?! I love to have my games, i love to know that i can touch them, I love telling myself "This game is awesome, i had great memories with this game" when i hold the disc in my hand.

Do you know why graves exist? They exist so we can visit our loved ones even when they're dead so we can relive the feelings that we had from them. Discs work exactly like graves.

Hate? Nah.

Disappointment in Nintendo - they could be doing so much more. Misplaced pride and tradition are hindering their growth IMO.

Extreme deep-seated mistrust of Microsoft - I know these are all big companies with money making in mind, but MS comes off so damn corporate and fake.

Frustration with Sony - despite being the most savvy of the three in this market, they make some absolutely baffling decisions occassionally. I know they need money, but putting most online play for PS4 behind a paywall MS-style is dirty pool, even if it may have the net positive effect of exposing more people to PS+ indies.