By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA pre-order chart,27th december 2014!Yoshi's wooly world in!MH 4,zelda:MM 3D and FF HD most pre-ordered games of that week!,

At least Yoshi entered the charts. Can't wait to play it!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I am surprised that N.A wants Monster hunter that badly. I wonder if it could get to 500,000?

It's overtracked,the most overtracked title i ever seen in vgchartz.

Best selling entry just sold 100k first week so how this entry have 153k preorder without even a release date

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Finally, a WiiU game makes an appearence on these damn charts!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ghettoglamour said:
Can't believe that the unannounced prequel of The Order 1886, set 20 years before that, has so many pre-orders and the actual first game isn't even charting!

Lol I hadn't noticed that. Now I get the joke the RAD guys did on twitter lul.

MH4 will destroy in the US it seems (emphasis on seems)

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

The order 1869: leisure suit Larry edition will be charting before the order main game

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
ghettoglamour said:
Can't believe that the unannounced prequel of The Order 1886, set 20 years before that, has so many pre-orders and the actual first game isn't even charting!

They were joking? How do you know? Seemed like they were serious to me, otherwise they would have pointed out the mistake. 

MoHasanie said:
Ninsect said:
ghettoglamour said:

They were joking? How do you know? Seemed like they were serious to me, otherwise they would have pointed out the mistake. 

Not the main tweet but the guy who replied to the tweet (another dev)

See Goldberg's post: 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Yes!!!!!! Go the Order and MH4!!!! :D Forget Bloodborne........let it bomb.
And Cute Yoshi Jumpers!!!! What a surprise!

Ninsect said:
MoHasanie said:
Ninsect said:
ghettoglamour said:

Not the main tweet but the guy who replied to the tweet (another dev)

See Goldberg's post: 

Oh right. I make the same mistake sometimes too.  

But for once VGC was getting some good publicity and then it embarassed itself with a spelling mistake. :/ 

tak13 said:
vivster said:
I'm looking at the same chart Ready At Dawn is looking right now. I feel so honored.

Is that a gaming studio or something?:P

Its the developer of The Order: 1886.