By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - All site suggestions here.

I would say keep taking them. Really, this should be sticky-ed! Nice dedication, __XBrawlX__, for keeping it updated. :)

Around the Network

Thanks! I appreciate your appreciation! lol

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Disabling the ability for users to vote for games that haven't been released yet which can skew ratings for games. Another possibility would be to require users to have the games listed in their collection prior to voting for them (to help ensure that they played the game). In case of rentals, maybe ad an option for users to say that they have rented a particular game.

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Update the poll of the week weekly.

On top of ratings given by members for games, maybe we could have the average from metacritic.

Around the Network

I'll update tomorrow... Good Night All!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

I would like to see a place where you can see the market share for each region in a graph format like on the front page.

like in Na

it would be like 40% 360 35% Wii 25% PS3 or something... It would be interesting to see how the market share situation changes in % on a weekly basis.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I dont know if its mentioned, but how about when adding a game, we put the game's release date and info in it too

edit thread titles, profile views not increased when you click on your own profile and more use of friends.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Not a suggestion, but I just realized that we are all VG Charts newbies/regulars/members...even gods, not VG Chartz.

Hm, maybe a subtle reference to the old days of VGcharts.org.