By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - All site suggestions here.

I’d like a little box you can click in next to every game so you can add more than one game at a time. That way you don’t have to go back and forth between pages. And then there should be an add button at the bottom or at the top of the page.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

You can now cross out #15! Huzzah!

Anywho, I just had an idea. On your profile page, it would be nice to have every friend who is online be at the top of your friends list. Just a little cosmetic change, not too much of a biggie.

A hardware by region in America

Make the sig length a mandatory size upon saving your signature, banning over sig size is harsh.

Basically when you save you sig in profile editing if it's too big show an error and don't save changes.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Nickelbackro said:
Make the sig length a mandatory size upon saving your signature, banning over sig size is harsh.

Basically when you save you sig in profile editing if it's too big show an error and don't save changes.

this is tough to do because of the way the rule is worded and because there is a mix of images and text in sigs. However, every person who gets banned gets it because they ignore warnings from a mod, so I don't think it is harsh at all.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Sorry for the late update... I haven't checked in on this thread... been busy....

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Idea: Icons displayed under your username for each console you own. Like a 16x16 pixel Wii icon if you own a Wii.

I suggested this over a year ago and ioi seemed to agree, but it was never mentioned.

Soleron said:

Idea: Icons displayed under your username for each console you own. Like a 16x16 pixel Wii icon if you own a Wii.

I suggested this over a year ago and ioi seemed to agree, but it was never mentioned.

--

Request: Remove the enforced linebreaks in the post editor. Every time you press Enter it

inserts

a line break

which

makes

lists

too long.

Try
hitting
shift
+
enter
as it is a common scheme for these types of editors.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Soleron said:

Try
hitting
shift
+
enter
as it is a common scheme for these types of editors.

Thanks.

Membership fees could slow down forum trolls.

$5 VGC joining up fee should be used. If a member gets banned permanently well they lose money. Atm there is no deterrent to keep troublesome members away who can easily escape IP bans.

Lose $5 every time a person gets perma-banned could be a deterrent. Have to pay $5 to rejoin with a new account.

Online games and subscriptions that ban people. those people get stuffed up losing money they paid in subscription fees. Deters people from offending.

$5 is a small amount but could put some people off from being a nuisance to the site.