By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 is going to be huge this year!

This will definitely be the biggest E3 2015 ever. Get hyped without reservation!

Around the Network
JGarret said:
Pavolink said:
Nintendo already have a great E3 last year. This year with Zelda, a new Metroid HD and a real 3D Mario they are going to rock the world.

I might be mistaken, but wasn´t there a recent statement from Miyamoto saying the next Mario game will be for their next system?

He just said that a mario game will lead the next system. 

Hell yea!!! 2015 us gonna be hugee in general

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=195608&page=1

Take a look at my thread if you want to update your Nintendo section.

Level 5 will also reveal a (at least) PS4 game.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=195608&page=1

Take a look at my thread if you want to update your Nintendo section.

Dude that is epic. I need to get in on this one.

Platinum games said they will show more info on Bayonetta at E3, and I am positive Platinum games is sticking Bayonetta exclusive to Nintendo.

You forgot about news on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Depending on western release date, Xenoblade Chronicles X (However,  I assume it will be the end of May or sometime in the summer)

Plus, more non-confirmed things include Animal Crossing Wii U and etc.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Huuuuuuuuuuuuge PSYCHED this year!!!!!

Paatar said:

Platinum games said they will show more info on Bayonetta at E3, and I am positive Platinum games is sticking Bayonetta exclusive to Nintendo.

You forgot about news on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Depending on western release date, Xenoblade Chronicles X (However,  I assume it will be the end of May or sometime in the summer)

Plus, more non-confirmed things include Animal Crossing Wii U and etc.

X will come out after May, that is certain.

Nintendo's E3 should be strong. Zelda, Star Fox, and Xenoblade are heavy hitters. Devil's Third has potential with a solid director and Nintendo's resources behind it. Iirc, EAD Tokyo is working on something, I think Galaxy 3 (Myamoto says the next evolution of Mario (like 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy were to their platforms) will come later, hence why I say Galaxy 3). Also Retro's project, probably a new Prime style Metroid as that is Nintendo's stated goal as far as 3D Metroid games. SMTxFE could impress, not sure. Those are the safer guesses and that's a solid foundation. And there will be more for 2016. Also betting info on N3DS western release second half 2015 with news on other titles and benefits it will get exclusively.