By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 is going to be huge this year!

spemanig said:
If the biggest news for Nintendo at E3 2015 is gameplay and release dates for Zelda and Starfox, that's an abysmal E3.

i certainly saying that not all. thing is i dont know much about what nintendo has in the works or what first party games are likely to be announced. so i didnt say much about them

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
LordLichtenstein said:
bananaking21 said:

- Project Morphous release window, and final name. some games announced, hopefully this one.  (shinobi said this wasnt sony bends game).    (Prediction)

I am pretty sure this is a cancelled Kickstarter game.

whaaaaaaat?

If only I could remember the name .. argh 

It was something with S.

bananaking21 said:
spemanig said:
If the biggest news for Nintendo at E3 2015 is gameplay and release dates for Zelda and Starfox, that's an abysmal E3.

i certainly saying that not all. thing is i dont know much about what nintendo has in the works or what first party games are likely to be announced. so i didnt say much about them

Found it. SCORN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=765bzjnywQc

I am eagerly awaiting announcements I am not expecting right now.

OP is forgetting X and the announcement of Retro new game. Which might be Metroid after all.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

mass effect 4 and ff XV along will make the show.

I actually thought last years e3 was pretty good! All companies showed us new games, it was just most unfortunate that most games were announced for next (this) year ^^ And I also think Nintendo had a VERY good e3! If they have another e3 Direct I hope we see something similar this year.

But yeah, this years e3 could be awesome!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

bananaking21 said:
ninjapirate42 said:

Are you predicting Star Fox won't get released until October 2016 or am I reading it wrong?

Miyamoto said that it would release in 2015 before Zelda U in the Zelda U gameplay demo. 

ooppps typo!! i meant 2015 i know what miyamoto said

No worries! Just wanted to let you know :)