By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So it would appear Bayonetta 2 has flopped. We need to talk about it.

Which games do you prefer from Nintendo?

Old school games such as ... 187 29.78%

New mature games such as ... 214 34.08%

Yo Mama 225 35.83%

Total:626

Bayonetta 2 will sell more than 1 million copies.

Around the Network

I don't think it has flopped.
If vgchartz numbers are 100% correct the game has sold 590k on a 8.9M userbase, when the first game sold close to a million on XB 360, which had a way bigger userbase.

The game might end up selling less than the XB 360 version, but it will do so on a userbase that will also be smaller, in comparison.

By those numbers, the franchise still has potential grow next gen.

ps4tw said:
KLXVER said:
ps4tw said:

Her legs are far too long, as well as her head and torso. The fact you can't see this is hilarious. 

Hmmmm weird. Its almost like shes not a real person or something...

Which has been my point all along whereas the other poster seems to think she looks like a normal human...

Fair enough. She looks like a hot non human then...

ps4tw said:
method114 said:
ps4tw said:

Almost all her proportions are unnatural. You need to look at real women more if you think she's human. 

Well name them stop jsut saying "look at real women". Name the issues you have with her body and what's not real about them this is the second time I've asked and all you've said is her legs.

Her legs are far too long, as well as her head and torso. The fact you can't see this is hilarious. 

Her head and torso are just fine. Your just looking for anything so you don't have to admit you exaggerated a bit.

method114 said:
ps4tw said:

Her head and torso are just fine. Your just looking for anything so you don't have to admit you exaggerated a bit.

I'm not going to listen to someone who thinks Bayonetta looks anything like a human being :) 

Around the Network
http://41.media.tumblr.com/80bc18f07694dc4f48beca4553895c4c/tumblr_mx5i9vmsh01qjhxuro1_500.jpg