By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So it would appear Bayonetta 2 has flopped. We need to talk about it.

Which games do you prefer from Nintendo?

Old school games such as ... 187 29.78%

New mature games such as ... 214 34.08%

Yo Mama 225 35.83%

Total:626

Yeah, everything totally overdone, which is actually good. The whole game does not take itself serious.

But depressed greeks with bodypainting fetish on steroids are just fine i guess.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:

Did anyone really expect  it to sell all that well? It was a niche game on a niche console (no offense to the Wii U). It was destined to be doomed.

Yes because people on this site ridiculed me for saying this game might get 800k.

ps4tw said:
method114 said:
ps4tw said:

Because anyone who thinks an imaginary woman with rediculous proportions is clearly someone who isn't actually sleeping with an actual woman but is just alone in fantasy land aka a hormonal teenager. 

Also I said that it makes the game immature and didn't mention the player. Looks like someone accidentally turned up to confession time...

ridiculous proportions. I just looked up Bayonetta and I don't see anything ridiculous about it.

Oh dear, you need to look at women more because her legs look about 2m in height alone. 

Oh well yea I guess her legs are to long but that's  it. Is that really all you have is her legs being to long?

method114 said:
ps4tw said:

Oh dear, you need to look at women more because her legs look about 2m in height alone. 

Oh well yea I guess her legs are to long but that's  it. Is that really all you have is her legs being to long?

Almost all her proportions are unnatural. You need to look at real women more if you think she's human. 

ps4tw said:
method114 said:
ps4tw said:

Almost all her proportions are unnatural. You need to look at real women more if you think she's human. 

she isnt a human or?isnt she some kind of half angel? 

Around the Network

Bayonetta 2 is a video game.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

ps4tw said:
method114 said:
ps4tw said:

??

like this one?

Kerotan said:
PRrussiaGC said:

Almost all the recent Wii U games have flopped.

Bayonetta is around 500k
Captain Toad has only sold like....200k Units? according to VGC.
Watch Dogs Wii U hasn't passed 10k according to VGC
Lego Batman 3 hasn't even passed 20k Units accroding to VGC.
And Sonic Boom.......

Yeah only title that seems to have not flopped recently is Super Smash U, and I'll be honest, Sales for Smash for Wii U could have been better.

some of those games are really good. i believe the 3rd party problem is brought on by the ninty hardcore. if they bought more 3rd party games they'd get more support and then the wii u would be bought by more people who like those 3rd parties. Nintendo get a lot of stick here but if their user base isn't going to buy the 3rd partys its very expensive for them to compete with sony and ms. 

EDIT: 

BTW captain toad debuted at #52 in Germany. I don't think it will do fine in most countries. 

went up to #1 week after XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

I think it would of sold way better if it was on PS

PS4 Game Collection

bayonetta 2 is not a flop and is the third party game the most successfully on Wii U, B2 Sold 500 k - 3 month, is better that zombiu, Lego city or Monster hunter, is possible a millon in the future.