By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Forms New Xbox Team Working on “Top-Secret” Projects to “Push the Envelope” of Kinect Tech

Would be awesome if Kinect can tell when I'm about to get down and dirty and turn on some sweet love making music.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Wow...at wall of text!, at Massive PR spin, at considering kinect revolutionary (as opposed to reactionary, which we all know is what it was). How can someone link to this with a straight face? Especially after Microsoft already did an about face and essentially took Kinect out behind the barn and shot it.

Console wise you are right but on PC their is some nice stuff with it. Especially the RIFT+Kinect is an incredible experience.  

I did the iron man demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei3k65wwylo and seeing your hands for the first time was amazing.  Planning is this year we get the CV1 Rift for the market expect some Kinect related tech in the near future.

The only purpose I see for Kinect is working with VR. Something like VR Kinect Sports would be awesome.

Kinect is great tech but I have no idea why they bundled it if they had no intention to use it. Crazy how poorly judged the X1 launch was.

Great news, Kinect isn't die yet

Around the Network

LOL Microsoft isnt good at pushing the envelope (Outside of OS). Why cant they just be happy with bringing PC gaming to consoles? They should stick with that. They are much better at finding other peoples IP's.

Hmm... Sounds good, but I wonder how the result will be.

Great.. EXACTLY what I wanted!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

let me guess... cam will be used for recording everything around you and displaying it back to you through the VR headset you're wearing?

I think Kinect only works once selling consoles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.