By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US January monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussions

Aura7541 said:

Last January NPD was a 4 week period. The first 5-week NPD "month" was March. So January NPD will have sales from Jan. 3 - 30. In other words, today is the last day.

Phew. For a minute there I thought the XB1 could overtake and win January.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
OttoniBastos said:

lol

Now seriously what is the last day Jan NPD tracks?

Last January NPD was a 4 week period. The first 5-week NPD "month" was March. So January NPD will have sales from Jan. 3 - 30. In other words, today is the last day.

Thanks

GribbleGrunger said:
Aura7541 said:

And The Order: 1886 will be out on Feb. 20, so the PS4 will enjoy a nice boost on the last week of Feb NPD. I expect sales to go up beforehand, too, when Sony starts advertising The Order more assertively.

Aura7541 said:
OttoniBastos said:

lol

No, January NPD will have numbers from Jan 4th to Jan 31st.

Teeqoz said:
Aura7541 said:

No, January NPD will have numbers from Jan 4th to Jan 31st.

Oh, my bad... >_<

X1 doesn't really have much of a chance to win this week though.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Aura7541 said:

It will, until NPD adjustments ;D

GribbleGrunger said:
OttoniBastos said:

lol

I've got no idea but don't we get the results on the 12th of the following months? I should know this by now but for some reason it slips my mind.

Not necessarily the 12th. 2nd thursday after the tracking period finishes.

The GTA5 bundle is risen one to #81 and The Order has come in at #79.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Aura7541 said:

Your being foolish,  walmart,  gamestop and others have also shown ps4 ahead all month.  That is the majority of the retail market. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Aura7541 said:

Unless it directly affects you, I suggest you not worry lol.