By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hottest Girl/Guy in Smash

Zero Suit Samus and Shulk cause they both show some skin and that's hot.

Around the Network

Jigglypuff for girl because she is so curvy (all over) and from the guys i would say bowser. I think bowser is very handsome maybe even beautiful, he is so hot that he can even  breathe fire he would definately keep the flame burning. How could anyone resist that flaming red hair and those smouldering eyebrows and as a bonus he's always extremely horny (literally).

I'm actually dying after reading some of these responses, lmfao

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Guy: My Mii

Girl: My Mii 

Girl: Wii fit trainer

Guy: Link

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Girl: Lucina

Guy: Shulk

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Girl: Can't decide between ZSS or Palutena

Guy: Little Mac

Skullwaker said:

I wish I you'd let me vote again. Anyway, here's a more in-depth explanation for my votes:

King Dedede has a pretty impressive hammer. That caught my eyes. But he's cape and penguin like body make my manhood cringe.

And Kirby has more curves than any F1 track. Such a cute voice, and better yet, it can copy any other girl/boy. That way, she can satisfy my role-playing fetish.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Skullwaker said:

I wish I you'd let me vote again. Anyway, here's a more in-depth explanation for my votes:

King Dedede has a pretty impressive hammer. That caught my eyes. But he's cape and penguin like body make my manhood cringe.

And Kirby has more curves than any F1 track. Such a cute voice, and better yet, it can copy any other girl/boy. That way, she can satisfy my role-playing fetish.

But isn't Kirby a boy? ...

Anyways, you can go ahead and vote again, just for the lulz

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Salnax said:
Charizard. Look at his tail!

I'm so sorry.

Why? That actually made me chuckle a bit!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---