By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's going to be the most over-hyped game this year?

Tagged games:

mophinz said:

Zelda and Uncharted 4 will be super duper overhype

Uncharted 4 will get hate by most people for being movie-ish despite great platforming and puzzle. people will overlook that part and talk only about shooting and cutscene. but i never like Uncharted series anyway. still wait for ps4 JRPG

Zelda U will not follow Zelda Cycle , Nintendo fanboys will love it no matter what because WiiU is in bad position and they will blindly praise anything to make themself feel better.

That is actually so false. If there's one franchise Nintendo fans are the most critical about, it's Zelda.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

No Mans Sky

http://www.whoisjesus-really.com/

Wii U + PS4 

Consoles>Mobile

The Witcher III, The Order 1886, No Man's Sky

The Order

Halo 5 / Zelda.

CoD and FIFA don't count since they've been overhyped since their very conception, one just can't with them.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

Im confused by The Order 1886 votes, I dont get how a game with poor reception pre launch can be overhyped??

PenguinZ said:
Call of Duty wins by default.

Can you explain this? Because if I'm honest, I've not experienced much hype for Call of Duty this year and last year everyone was making fun of the "revolutionairy" fish physics. So yeah ...

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Halo 5 xbox no man's sky ps4 zelda wii u

Skullwaker said:
mophinz said:

Zelda and Uncharted 4 will be super duper overhype

Uncharted 4 will get hate by most people for being movie-ish despite great platforming and puzzle. people will overlook that part and talk only about shooting and cutscene. but i never like Uncharted series anyway. still wait for ps4 JRPG

Zelda U will not follow Zelda Cycle , Nintendo fanboys will love it no matter what because WiiU is in bad position and they will blindly praise anything to make themself feel better.

That is actually so false. If there's one franchise Nintendo fans are the most critical about, it's Zelda.

not this time. only small amout of them will complaint.

Halo 5 will be most overhyped just because of that massive marketing it will surely get. There's no competition to that. Doesn't mean it will be a bad game though.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.