By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's going to be the most over-hyped game this year?

Tagged games:

No Man's Sky, that game is going to disappoint soooo many people :/

Around the Network

Anything on PS4

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

DarkRPGamer007 said:
Anything on PS4

Wowzers!

Anyways I have a gut feeling it's going to be Uncharted 4. I hate to say it, but it won't get great reviews simply because Sony might be rushing Naughty Dog. Judging by that glitch in the demo and the graphics, it seems so.

Anyone saying halo 5 hasn't played the beta

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

sweetoothj said:
DarkRPGamer007 said:
Anything on PS4

Wowzers!

Anyways I have a gut feeling it's going to be Uncharted 4. I hate to say it, but it won't get great reviews simply because Sony might be rushing Naughty Dog. Judging by that glitch in the demo and the graphics, it seems so.

I'm not dissing PS4. It has a lot of promising titles already and has a bright future. I plan on picking one up this holiday but everything released on there just seems to be overhyped.

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

Hmm after MCC Im thinking Halo 5 is in with a chance.
Evolve has been praised a lot by the press but public feedback seemed negitive from the alpha.
No Mans Sky will dissapoint many swept away by the hype clueless to what the game even is.
Zelda because its Zelda =P The game is never good until the next game comes out and we realise how good the last one was and how the new one is trash.

Zelda and Uncharted 4 will be super duper overhype

Uncharted 4 will get hate by most people for being movie-ish despite great platforming and puzzle. people will overlook that part and talk only about shooting and cutscene. but i never like Uncharted series anyway. still wait for ps4 JRPG

Zelda U will not follow Zelda Cycle , Nintendo fanboys will love it no matter what because WiiU is in bad position and they will blindly praise anything to make themself feel better.

Either The Order or Halo. I can also see No Man's Sky being overhyped, because it already is being hyped yet not much is known about what the game actually consists of. Kinda like Destiny. Except it looks way more inspired.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Halo 5, Evolve, and some indie games that will win awards and sell horribly.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I think i'll go with Halo. You should definately add a poll!

WTF is a signature?

PSN: Haz3theFaz3