By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus January 2015 games

Totally held on on First Light saying that and Knack have to be hitting PS+. Your turn now Knack.

Thanks jlmurph!

Around the Network

pretty crappy

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Nice PS4 lineup!

Meh. First Light sucks from what I have played of it. Maybe The Swapper will be good.

Terrible lineup.

In December a japan ps+ account(currently they have free 15 days trial for new/existing? accounts) got:

PlayStation 4
Killzone: Shadow Fall
Natural Doctrine
Secret Ponchos

PlayStation 3
Disgaea 4 plus the Fuka and Desco DLC chapters
Frozen Synapse Prime
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Yakuza 1 & 2 HD Edition

PlayStation Vita
Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
God Eater 2
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Street Fighter X Tekken
------------------------------------

Heres how to get a Japan account with 15 days ps+ trial for free: http://www.psnstores.com/2014/02/how...e-walkthrough/ After creating the account, just set your ps3/ps4 as primary console then switch back to your account. You'll be able to play online multiplayer and ps+ games without an active ps+ account.

No need to buy a NA ps+ membership IMO.

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Fuck, I bought Infamous first light for Christmas. I guess I have to settle with the swapper and prototype 2.

o.O They announced First Light for Plus like over a month back!

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

mymuro said:
Terrible lineup.

In December a japan ps+ account(currently they have free 15 days trial for new/existing? accounts) got:

Yakuza 1 & 2 HD Edition

There's HD versions of these?  F'in Awesome.

Ninsect said:
Angelv577 said:
Fuck, I bought Infamous first light for Christmas. I guess I have to settle with the swapper and prototype 2.

o.O They announced First Light for Plus like over a month back!

Really? How could I missed that.  new lesson learn, not gonna buy anything until I see the february announcement.

mymuro said:
Terrible lineup.

Amazing list

Yeah but Japan's PS+ has always crapped all over the wests. We are more willing to pay the fee thanks to XBL Gold starting the trend. In Japan nobody pays for online and not many games are going to tempt you into paying for it either. So the best way to get people paying is to throw so many amazing games at them that they cant refuse.

I really don't see how anyone can knock Playstation Plus, the value is incredible and since the beginning of December we've started getting full AAA, retail games on the subscription.

If you already own some of these games you can always trade those games in to make some money back. ;)