By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Plus January 2015 games

PS+ January Update - Including Infamous First Light, Duck Tales Remastered, Duke Nukem 3D (PS4/PS3/Vita)

Source:

Sony confirms:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1059426177416710

Infamous First Light and The Swapper - PS4

Duck Tales Remastered and Prototype 2 - PS3

Duke Nukem 3D and Woah Wave - PS Vita

Around the Network

Will download Infamous First Light, Prototype 2, and Duke Nukem 3D.

Good month.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

First Light is big one for me, loved Second Son so getting to play as Fetch be a great bonus.

Solid month!

Sweet not played infamous before so will deffo try out first light

Around the Network

PS3 is definitely back in full form. The last few months have been amazing. And of course PS4 getting some more AAA love. I think this year is going to be great for PS4 PLUS.

Kinda wish it was the first Prototype since I never played that but I really can't complain I love all the Infamous games , I'm anxious to try out Prototype and if I like it I'll go back and get the first one. Might even give Ducktales a try, loved that show when I was a kid. Pretty good line up.

Excited to play First Light. I platinum'd Second Son and never bought First Light because I had a feeling it would be a PS+ game someday. I'll download Prototype 2 on PS3 for my son. I platinum'd that one as well. Sucks that they killed the series off. I rather enjoyed the new lead over the old one.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

First Light has a plat!

Duke Nukem on Vita? Wat

Great month for PS4 imo. The Swapper is excellent and I have yet to play First Light.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com