By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta 2 Makers Are Working On A New Project

Bayonetta 2 released not too long ago, but the developers of our favorite sadistic witch are already hard at work on their next project, which they recently confirmed during a feature with 4Gamer.

“We’ve already began working on the next project, but it seems like it’ll be a little while longer until we can make an announcement,” said Bayonetta 2 producer Akiko Kuroda. “I hope that we can do something related to the Bayonetta series in 2015 as well, so please keep an eye out for more from Bayonetta!”

Meanwhile, Bayonetta 2 director Yusuke Hashimoto stated, “Currently, a new project is in progress! We’re doing our best to develop something that will make you all say ‘I want to play it!’ and thank you for your continued support in 2015 as well!”

Just what this project is remains to be seen. In addition to the game being teased here, Platinum are also working on Scalebound for the Xbox One.

Read more stories about Bayonetta 2 & PlatinumGames on Siliconera.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/30/bayonetta-2-makers-working-new-project/#IbLsQmHHsUbqfUUx.99

Around the Network

I'd love for another Bayonetta.

Vanquish 2?

Mystro-Sama said:
Vanquish 2?

Mmmm. Like pouring hot coals on Arthur Gies' head.

Star Fo- //shot

Around the Network

I'd like a Vanquish 2.

I figure there's probably some additional DLC in the works for Bayo 2 to help with the game's lasting appeal.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Wonderful 102

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Wonderful 102

didnt they say they were gonna make this anyway?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Maybe a dlc would be my guess since theres potential to have a story based around other characters

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850