By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Own Any Rare Games?

Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams (TurboGrafx 16 CD) (Japanese Version)

Castlevania: Dracula X (SNES)

Mega Man 7 (SNES)

Chrono Trigger (SNES)

Mega Man X2 (SNES)

Mega Man X3 (SNES)

Earthbound Uncut (SNES)

Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean (Saturn) (English Version)

Shining Force III (Saturn) (English Version)

Burning Rangers (Saturn) (Japanese Version)

Magical Knight Rayearth (Saturn) (Japanese Version)

.hack, Part 4: Quarantine (PS2)

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

Radiant Silvergun (XBox Live Arcade) (Saturn Version)

Around the Network

I have a few rare games including Panzer Dragoon Saga and the Radiant Silvergun.

I own nearly all of Kenji Eno's games that got an american release, I was a huge fan of the man, its a real shame he's gone.

I not sure how rare the game I have is, but when we had new carpet install in the house, one of the guys doing the installation offered me $500 for one of the old NES games (stadium events). I have about 550 games for the NES.

I got a like new copy of Super Metroid (Player's Choice) with the manual and Nintendo Power promotion for $30 at a pawn store.

I got Super Smash Bros N64 from a Goodwill store for $3.

Around the Network

Idk exactly how "rare" these games are but some I have that most probably don't are skies of arcadia legends (gc), metal gear solid (gameboy), beast wars (n64), starcraft 64, Zelda oot master quest (gc).

Damn Melee isn't rare at all but it goes for 70$ plus on Ebay and Amazon

I believe Skies of Arcadia Legends, Xenoblade Chronicles and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn can be considered rare, maybe Suikoden V too.

I have a limited print Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 box for PS3. Pulseman on Sega Genesis, and a Limited Edition version of Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, also for PS3.

Though, I hate MvC3, and really don't want it anyway.

I got:

Secret of mana
terranigma

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!