By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I take it all back, Nintendo should stay 1st party

HintHRO said:
Why is your opinion on Nintendo so important?

Cause I'm next in line to replace Iwata. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
HintHRO said:
Why is your opinion on Nintendo so important?

Cause I'm next in line to replace Iwata. 

You will never replace Iwata with that "1st party" attitude.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ive been playing smash online all day :D

Wait Nintendo Network didnt go down this Christmas?? Thats a really bad sign, sales must be much worse than past years. =P

Fusioncode said:

Because they're the only ones whose online isn't going down every 5 minutes! Bleh, I hate hackers. 

Sadly, the reason it's service is up while others are down is more likely related to the number of people unwrapping new consoles on Christmas Day.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Wait Nintendo Network didnt go down this Christmas?? Thats a really bad sign, sales must be much worse than past years. =P

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/25/some-users-reporting-that-the-nintendo-eshop-is-down/

Had some issues with the e-shop today and yesterday getting into Mario Kart online, but that was just like giving it a second try.
Funny thing is, Nintendos 'shitty online' has never given me more problems than XBL, i'm just missing a decent messenger and party chat.

ICStats said:
Fusioncode said:

Because they're the only ones whose online isn't going down every 5 minutes! Bleh, I hate hackers. 

Sadly, the reason it's service is up while others are down is more likely related to the number of people unwrapping new consoles on Christmas Day.

Sorry to disappoint you but miiverse and the e-shop are down :D

POE said:
ICStats said:
Fusioncode said:

I love how this topic started with PSN/XBL being unreliable - and when the matter of sales was bought up - people proudly let me know Nintendo's network is unreliable too.

My 8th gen collection

ICStats said:
POE said:
ICStats said:
Fusioncode said:

I love how this topic started with PSN/XBL being unreliable - and when the matter of sales was bought up - people proudly let me know Nintendo's network is unreliable too.

We werent´t hacked :D