By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 reasons the Wii U won the console war in our house

What ya think?

I wholeheartdly agree. 172 56.03%

Maybe 27 8.79%

No, not in hell! 89 28.99%

See result 19 6.19%

Total:307
iceland said:
dat reach

Most of these reasons are incredibly weak

So you live with the guy who made the list...?

Around the Network

you can't win anything with so few games, end of the discussion

Yeah, title has been changed to include the "in our house part" or else this doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

ryuzaki57 said:

you can't win anything with so few games, end of the discussion

Neither of the three can win anything then...

This isnt the best thread....

Around the Network

3,2,1 is more like why they lost

KLXVER said:
iceland said:
dat reach

If I made a thread/article saying "5 reasons the Ouya won the console war in our house" and listed some reasons that are weak I would hope people would criticize it. 

iceland said:
KLXVER said:
iceland said:
dat reach

If I made a thread/article saying "5 reasons the Ouya won the console war in our house" and listed some reasons that are weak I would hope people would criticize it. 

Why are they weak? Because you dont agree with them...?

binary solo said:
How come only first party titles count? All the consoles have a good quality library, it just so happens that most of the quality (but not all) is 3rd party for PS4 and Xb one. And the fact is the majority of that 3rd party quality is not available on Wii U. So, it does depend a lot on the sort of games you want. And in that regard the differences are stark and obvious. If you have any interest in the major 3rd party franchises then you get PS4 or Xb one (or PC of course). And then you look at the exclusives and features of those 2 bring to decide which one to get.

If you much prefer the library Nintendo brings to the table then the choice is as clear as day. But the choice you make isn't just about what the first parties bring to each consoles.

Well, exclusives are usually the highest quality of the bunch. Rarely does a third party AAA game match the level of a AAA exclusive because those developers can't focus on one piece of hardware. So I can totally understand someone making exclusives their number one priority.

Its so simple: its the games. Nintendo games are the reason why i got a Wii U and enjoy it.
I´m fed up with Shooters. That crap was interesting when i was 15 - 25 years old. No ideas, no style, no sense of humor.
Nintendo games got it all.