By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should there be more Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts?

Should there be more Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts?

Yes! Final Fantasy is under represented! 29 80.56%

No! I like it with Disney characters better! 7 19.44%

Total:36

I say yes, not because I like Final Fantasy, just because it's pretty interesting seeing the interactions between Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Disney characters at the same time. It can lead to very interesting and unique plots to each world, too. Plus, we all know that Noctis will be there, if not the entire party of FFXV, it's Nomura's second baby, it's obviously going to be there.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

Less FF characters, thank you.

enditall727 said:
Materia-Blade said:

His clothes were made based on mickey's.

Design looks more like Tidus to me. Hmm.. maybe its the color palette? I guess I can see Soras clothing color being influenced by Mickey

Not only the colors, look at those shorts and huge rounded shoes. There may be similarities with tidus due to artistic preferences of the creator, but the design of sora was based on mickey.

badgenome said:
Yes, and I'm sure there will be. Unfortunately they will all be Lightning.

Lightning has a huge fanbase though.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
badgenome said:
Yes, and I'm sure there will be. Unfortunately they will all be Lightning.

Does she actually? I would've thought she had less of a fanbase than other characters due to how polarizing XIII is.

Around the Network
alternine said:

Huge? Toriyama looks like he weighs about 140 pounds sopping wet.

badgenome said:
alternine said:

Huge? Toriyama looks like he weighs about 140 pounds sopping wet.

Hilarious -_-

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

underdogssssssssssssss!!!!