By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 on sale at Walmart for $330!

You couldn't pay me to go into Wal-Mart.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
You couldn't pay me to go into Wal-Mart.

Perfect! The sale is online=p

Angel: sale is still going on. Plenty of stock apparently.

Don't sleep on this. Good time to make the jump!

thedawghousev2 said:
Moneybags said:
I'm gonna bump this one more time. With this Christmas week sale does ps4 have a chance at beating xbone the week ending the 27th?

definitely, it probably will beat it that week.

Undercut again.

X1+ACU+Black Flag+Destiny+$50 gift card for $350 at Best Buy.

jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
Moneybags said:
I'm gonna bump this one more time. With this Christmas week sale does ps4 have a chance at beating xbone the week ending the 27th?

Undercut again.

Noooooooooo! lol we'll see what this does. So many cheap deals for xbone this season. On the other hand A $329 ps4 is the first of its kind.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
Moneybags said:

Undercut again.

don't know if that will make a difference. the first ever price cut for a ps4 and it's a $70 one at that for a limited time at the most popular retailer. you think microsoft throwing in another mediocre game for $350 will catch the attention better than a $329 ps4? i don't think so.

well put thedawghousev2. couldnt have said it better myself. =P

thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Undercut again.

don't know if that will make a difference. the first ever price cut for a ps4 and it's a $70 one at that for a limited time at the most popular retailer. you think microsoft throwing in another mediocre game for $350 will catch the attention better than a $329 ps4? i don't think so.

While I agree Destiny has a mediocre story, its still the best selling new IP. And its more than that PS4 deal comes with. Also, a $50 gift card can basically get you whatever other game you want.

Xbox One has momentum on its side. Its the console of the US' holiday 2014.

jlmurph2 said:
thedawghousev2 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Undercut again.

While I agree Destiny has a mediocre story, its still the best selling new IP. And its more than that PS4 deal comes with. Also, a $50 gift card can basically get you whatever other game you want.

Xbox One has momentum on its side. Its the console of the US' holiday 2014.

you're right, it is the console of choice right now in the united states. however, the ps4 before microsoft decided to sell the xbox one for a value of a ps3 in their strongest territory not even a year after its launch was the console of choice in the united states and had all the momentum, all of that changed because of some good deals, and that can happen to the xbox one as well.

Momentum for the xbone is deceptive right now. everyone's hyped cause of the deals. When things calm down we'll see the greater momentum for the ps4 that is quietly moving along and expanding all the while.