By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 on sale at Walmart for $330!

Moneybags said:

"Traditionally Black Friday is the best day for sales of the year. However, this year has not been the case and the latest sale at Walmart continues that trend. The PlayStation 4 is currently on sale at Walmart for just $329. That is $70 off MSRP.

The PlayStation 4 is currently in stock, but supplies will more than likely sell out quickly as word of the sale gets out."

VGchartz article

Does xbone still have a chance of beating the ps4 in this december's NPD?

Sure.   MS are so rich that they would sell X1 for free to slightly win Dec NPD.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Well, if they won by 400k at $349 I think they'd more than "barely" win at free :)

This the lowest price the ps4 has ever been! I am surprised there isn't more talk about this. one of the biggest video game retailers is selling the ps4 for $330 and its the biggest shopping week of the year in the US. I did not expect the price to deviate from $400 this year. Could this help shift an extra 100k in the US? Maybe more?

I'm gonna bump this one more time. With this Christmas week sale does ps4 have a chance at beating xbone the week ending the 27th?

Moneybags said:
I'm gonna bump this one more time. With this Christmas week sale does ps4 have a chance at beating xbone the week ending the 27th?

definitely, it probably will beat it that week.

Around the Network

posted already: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=195468

LudicrousSpeed said:
ICStats said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Seems this is only for the base console? I'd pay the extra $20 and get the Xbone with two Ass Creed titles.

Or like, pay an extra $30 for TLOUR, and get a good game and a good console.

Versus two good games and a good console for $20 more.

Opinions. Choices.

What 2 good games?ACUnity isn't a good game and not even comparable to the masterpiece THe Last of Us is which will get btw probably a 2nd game added to the franchise which will probably again score way above 90+
The Last of Us is Game of the Gen of Last Gen and the best game of 2014 if you count ports...
Especially considering a lot of people didn't have a PS3 and couldn't experience the best game of Last gen it makes sense to pick the PS4 alone for that.
Not even talking about alle the a lot superior Multiplats on PS4(a fact) and the (arguable) much better lineup the PS4 will have in general.

Opinions. How does they work?

Through coupons and my 10% discount my Sister In Law was able to get one for my nephew for $330 after taxes.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Probably this would be very limited.