By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are you a Nintendo poser?

Do you just come here to pose?

Yes 26 16.25%

no 74 46.25%

what't do? 28 17.50%

see results 31 19.38%

Total:159

I am a Nintendo fan, but I respect Microsoft and Sony. And I am also a little Microsoft Fan :)

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

Around the Network

I rediscovered my love towards Nintendo after enjoying Super Mario Galaxy. But that was my secondary choice because PS3 was my primary choice. Lack of mature games and new IP is still a major concern. I love to play new IP like the last os us. If Nintendo does it then it will be my primary console.

don't really care how it's labeled. I don't have alot of time for games nowadays with 2 jobs and family time, but i've always liked nintendo the most as far as games go. This year i beat 2 mario games, put alot of time in to mario kart and smash bros and somehow still found time to put into destiny, and demo lords of the fallen, call of duty, and ac unity. As well as get through about half of evil within. Oh and beat hyrule warriors. This is probably the most vg time i've had in years. Still have 20 games i've yet to play, bu ti'm most excited to start, castlevania los, bayonetta, and darksiders 2. All That and i'm still really looking forward to next year. Zelda, xenoblade, devils 3rd, evolve and splatoon. Huge year for games next year.

uran10 said:
I own every console since the 64 and GB except the Wii U (I'm poor and others bought them for me). Its not that I don't want to buy these games (the only games i've bought recently are Pokemon x and Alpha sapphire.) though my sister got a link between worlds (which I completed) and my late aunt(who owned the 3ds) had nsmb2, sonic generations, kid icarus uprising, sm3dl among others. I'm hoping to get a job once I return to america from vacation so I can buy a new 3ds and some games.

Buy a ps4. 

I sold my wiiu witz 20 games, i just got sick of it. I will only start thinking about nintendo when monster hunter 4 comes out over here, and they offer a good 3ds bundle

I buy plenty of games, but seldomly play them. I buy because I can and want to own. I play little cause it is often boring or cumbersome (especially 3D games). Weird, I know. But it must be my childhood.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I

spurgeonryan said:

I almost want to say that if you do not understand, embrace or even use miiverse, then you are a poser....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=195529&page=1#26

i whole heartedly DISagree with that.  Community is cool and a nice addition to the gaming world, but the games themselves are our king.  The fondness of gaming is what makes us gamers.  Not how we react or display our affections towards the medium.    

i own a wii u with:
sm3dw
mk8
pikmin 3
bayonetta 2
ttt2
lozww
art academy

2 3ds XL and own
2 nsmb2
mk7
luigi mansion dm
dkc 3d
pokemon x
omega ruby
tomodachi life
kid icarus
loz oft
bdefault
ssb

i probably forgot a game or two....

i am pretty sure i am a decent nintendo gamer this gen....

Ezquimacore said:

Pretendos

Ha ha that's great.

MartinD said:
uran10 said:
I own every console since the 64 and GB except the Wii U (I'm poor and others bought them for me). Its not that I don't want to buy these games (the only games i've bought recently are Pokemon x and Alpha sapphire.) though my sister got a link between worlds (which I completed) and my late aunt(who owned the 3ds) had nsmb2, sonic generations, kid icarus uprising, sm3dl among others. I'm hoping to get a job once I return to america from vacation so I can buy a new 3ds and some games.

Buy a ps4. 

I sold my wiiu witz 20 games, i just got sick of it. I will only start thinking about nintendo when monster hunter 4 comes out over here, and they offer a good 3ds bundle

LOLOLOLOLOL best joke of the thread right here. I HATE playstation games... nothing on their system interest me so why the hell would I waste 400 dollars on something I'll never use? I don't follow the crowd I follow my taste.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

This coming from the guy who won't get Smash Bros., the defacto Nintendo game!