By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Confirms New Console, Evidently Powered by AMD

I think I am done with Nintendo tbh, I bought wii u and hardly played it, not really into mario but new zelda in the works looks fun

Around the Network
l33t_haxx0r said:
I think I am done with Nintendo tbh, I bought wii u and hardly played it, not really into mario but new zelda in the works looks fun

Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD, Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, Mario Kart 8 (I know it's a Mario game, but it's not a platformer), Super Smash Bros. Wii U, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Mario spin-off, but it plays nothing like your tradional Mario games and it doesn't have Mario in it), etc. 

Coming next year: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon, The Legend of Zelda: Wii U, Yoshi's Woolly World (Mario spin-off, but it doesn't have Mario and it plays different :p), Star Fox, etc. 

In fact, I'm not sure why you state you're not really into Mario anymore. Mario has been in such a wide variety of genres that it's impossible to group them all together. 

You're not into what? Mario 2D platformers? Mario 3D platformers? Fighting game that has Mario in it? A racing game with Mario in? A puzzle game in the Mario universe? A Mario rpg? 

These games use the same characters, but they all play fundamentally different. And isn't that what should really matter?

That's like saying you're tired of The Tracey Ullman Show, so you're not going to watch The Simpsons anymore. 

Samus Aran said:
generic-user-1 said:
XanderXT said:
HigHurtenflurst said:
RenCutypoison said:
Nii confirmed

Huh? Someone explain, please.

kids these days...

Not a kid and don't get the reference either. I'll take a guess: looking at the picture and the fact I never bothered watching Monty Python I'm going to say it is a Monty Python reference. 

Well they need a shrubbery first.

Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Lol... that's what they should have called the Wii U...

But, I think it's good.  I mean, look at the deminishing returns we have today.  If they could have something stronger than the PS4... just enough to barely notice, I think it would be a good thing.  They wouldn't be leagues behind the PS5 when it came out like they were with the Wii Vs. PS3.  I'm sure most people would be satisfied.

They wouldn't even need games.  Just Bayonetta 4, and Smash 5.

Bayonetta 4?

Microsoft have set a new trend for counting

Go Microsoft!