By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - LordLichtenstien Introduces Himself

Welcome, Lich! While you've only been here for a brief time, I really like your threads as they provide good insight. I'm sorry to hear about your motion sickness, though... :(

Around the Network

Yeah so many Danes! Welcome Lord L :D

Looking forward to your future threads (especially the ones with graphs and lists).

Welcome L you make good threads, hope to see more of them in the future.

Welcome to VGChartz!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mike_L said:

Looking forward to your future threads (especially the ones with graphs and lists).

Really? are there a lot of us here on VGC? :)

I hope I won't disappoint you ;)

estebxx said:
Welcome L you make good threads, hope to see more of them in the future.

Thanks, I appreciate it ;D

AZWification said:

Welcome to VGChartz!

Around the Network

Thanks for sign and bringing us charts and statistcs ;)

Welcome! My account is also relatively new but I haven't been that active as well...

It's nice to meet you. I love travelling as well but I wish I can do more of it. Been to several places in Europe and Asia but lack of time/money gets in the way.

Your thread has inspired me to do an introduction as well. Been putting that off...

LordLichtenstein said:
Mike_L said:

Quite a lot. Some of them may not be active any longer but 8 Danes were in 2014 and that's without counting the Danes with no country or UK listed as their country (it's the standard country on vg).

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Denmark&type=&order=Last+logged+in

Delete.

LordLichtenstein said:
Mike_L said:
LordLichtenstein said:
Mike_L said:

Quite a lot. Some of them may not be active any longer but 8 Danes were in 2014 and that's without counting the Danes with no country or UK listed as their country (it's the standard country on vg).

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/members.php?name=&gender=&keyword=&country=Denmark&type=&order=Last+logged+in

Oh, I didn't realize you were from Denmark :)

Are you from Copenhagen? :)

It was a surprise for me as well to see this thread and realize that you were from DK..

Fra Randbøldal. En bette flække mellem Vejle og Billund xD