By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Legend of Korra Finale

Yeah.... if the Korra and Asami thing isn't just an internet fabrication like I suspect, then it was terribly handled and built up to. The entire season was merely average though, so maybe it'd be par for the course.

Around the Network

Wow, the writers should have really considered what they were doing with that last scene. There was nothing that gave an impression that Korra and Asami had a thing going on. Now the last 5 seconds will completely over shadow what made this series great. I mean that's all everyone is talking about right now. -.-

YUP Korrasami were poorly done and our overshadowing a much better and interesting couple ZhU Li and Varrick , the problem i have with korrasami is alot of the perceived romance build up were things that fell solely in a platonic relationship, considering how open korra and asami were in their previous there was nothing they did with each other that felt romantic till maybe the the last scene, IMO I felt the writers had learnt that the romance in team avatar didnt work and went the brother
also GOOD FOR Zaheer , the spirit world about to get a whole lot more interesting for him
would have made for sense for Kuvira to go
Kuvira motivations werent fleshed out well enough , and surrender , LOOOL with those mechs she still had the overhwelming adavantage I felt she should would have surrended with the condition of immunity
Also the airbenders getting their bending back was weird , why would opening the spirit world randomly give people the ability to bend which was originally taught to them by sea lions , which contradicts the first series that said bending was learnt from Air Bisons
The whole theme of balance wasn't really done well
Korra's PTSD resolution was weirdly handled
Kuvira obviously loved Bataar and was willing to kill him , yet she gave up so quickly to Korra in the end
Bataar jnr reason for betraying his family should have been better explained as was his bond with kuvira
Suyin is STILL TO BLAME , the earth kingdom was going to shit and her poorly explained ideals were to weak to use as a basis not bring stability , the whole fiasco is her fault
Also korra should have beaten Kuvira easy in the Mech , she should have gone Avatar state and beaten her stat since the situation was dire, also why didnt she use her vine seeing powers to track down kuvira when they were in the vine areas
In episode 10 they could have at least tried to destroy the spirit cannon ,WHY THE HELL did they retreat when they had the advantage , they should have destroyed the cannon or at least try to take kuvira with them
Bataar secretly building that mech , should have been hella hard to hide from varrick and zhu li but oh well
Asami's dad's death was done well , but was kinda unnecessary , but it was well done all in all
Asami and Mako to the end were very very very bland characters to the end
Bolin was still too sokka esque throughout the series , wasnt as good a character but was still good enough

For me Korra has alot of plot hole issues don't know people don't see it

Also Iroh , zuko's grandson should have been used a bit more , as with Bumi this season
not anything grand but all iroh did was cameo in the show
ALSO THEY CAN GIVE Y'ALL KORRASAMI but not enough Zuko+Katara ( I mean in the end i'd prefer for the to break up , but mahn there was a spark between that wasn't explored , much more visible to fans than Korrasami )

The Fire Nation was surprisignly secluded and ignored in this series
Amon died to early
Unalaq was extremely wasted potential
Zaheer was awesome but for me wasn't really fleshed out