By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Up 6 December 2014

Ninsect said:

PS4 adjusted down once again...

All three main consoles were adjusted down weren't they? Since early VGC numbers didn't match up with NPD.

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:

WiiU gonna WiiU.

It really seems like it won't even reach 9m before the year is over, 10m is pretty mucha dream now.

Rest of the world numbers.

PS4 125844

XB1 69859

WIU 13552

3DS 39978

VIT 9371

Which in turn means that it doing better than the GC is an even bigger dream. 

Decent numbers

vivster said:
tbone51 said:
vivster said:

So despite holiday sales Smash U tracking below MK8 in Week 3. That's something.

Also bla bla no bundle bla bla.

Wat are you talking aboutt? SSBU is ahead

Edit: I dont get what you mean here^ If Its Just US, SSB is ahead. Are you looking at MK8 WW vs SSBU US Sales or something?

VGC says MK8  third week 1.6m global.

SSBU is at 0.97 in second week. Add to that the 160k US from this week plus 220k(or so) from Japan. I doubt Europe and ROW will push it above 1.6m.

Do I have some wrong numbers?

MK8 had WW launch Week 1, SSB did not. MK>>>SSB in Europe, no surprise there as well. 

Look at US, SSB is ahead, MK8 had a bundle... bla bla bla bla. and had a huge promotion deal with free game.

tbone51 said:
vivster said:
tbone51 said:
vivster said:

So despite holiday sales Smash U tracking below MK8 in Week 3. That's something.

Edit: I dont get what you mean here^ If Its Just US, SSB is ahead. Are you looking at MK8 WW vs SSBU US Sales or something?

SSBU is at 0.97 in second week. Add to that the 160k US from this week plus 220k(or so) from Japan. I doubt Europe and ROW will push it above 1.6m.

MK8 had WW launch Week 1, SSB did not. MK>>>SSB in Europe, no surprise there as well. 

Look at US, SSB is ahead, MK8 had a bundle... bla bla bla bla. and had a huge promotion deal with free game.

Soooo, I'm still correct, yes?

It is specifically why I took week 3 because Smash has now had a launch week in all territoties. Maybe week 6 would be a fairer comparison.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Oh my gosh!Many adjustments for games!That are still being made!Ioi is online!800k+ for pokemon OR/AS!

DexInDaJungle said:
Ninsect said:

PS4 adjusted down once again...

All three main consoles were adjusted down weren't they? Since early VGC numbers didn't match up with NPD.

What about the 100k behind in Germany? Why wasn't that added in turn?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

vivster said:
tbone51 said:
vivster said:
tbone51 said:
vivster said:

Soooo, I'm still correct, yes?

It is specifically why I took week 3 because Smash has now had a launch week in all territoties. Maybe week 6 would be a fairer comparison.

When SSBU gets that free promotion deal, then it'll be more fair.......... (and yes technically your correct)

tak13 said:
Oh my gosh!Many adjustments for games!That are still being made!Ioi is online!800k+ for pokemon OR/AS!

Lol!I m wrong!Simply,the numbers of week ending on 6th of dec have been added but when I saw the page the date hadn't been updated and misled me!:P

tbone51 said:

When SSBU gets that free promotion deal, then it'll be more fair.......... (and yes technically your correct)

Because everyone suddenly bought a Wii U and MK8 because of that little promotion. Without that promotion probably only half of the people would have ever gotten MK in those weeks.

C'mon dude.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.