By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Up 6 December 2014

Vita Numbers in Europe will explode in the next few weeks. Still selling for 99 € and selling FAST!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Ps4 lose another week, this is not good,the gap is closing.

CGI-Quality said:
Angelv577 said:
Ps4 lose another week, this is not good,the gap is closing.

You need to add some kind of "" if you're gonna joke around.

Thanks, It was typed from my ps4, not easy to do

Nogamez said:
Ninsect said:
Nogamez said:
Ninsect said:
Nogamez said:

Ummm i only saw driveclub and lbp3 for sony and didnt notice much for microsoft soooo.....yeah.Software sales on ps4 is amazing for one week but  i didnt mention them cos not sure how many are 1st party. Not sure why half a million sales off 3ds would worry you though? wiiu needs to be better though.

Sony gets revenue from each and every game that sells on their systems. Not sure why you wouldn't count 3rd party games.

Well yeah off course they do but pretty sure majority off that £50 pound goes to developers and publishers rather than hosting console manufacture.

Pretty sure all three companys are experiancing nice holiday sales. All.im saying.is why everyone saying nintendo should go third party when it can sell 750 thousand consoles in one week and shift a ton of 1st party. 

That is due to falling console and handheld sales. As you said yourself, Nintendo enjoy good software sales. If they released their games on platforms like PS4 their software sales would explode.

True that but if you  can sell 100 million console to sell 1st party too why bother goIng 3rd party when your whole infrastruc ture is console

Making

Well, how does 300 million consoles sound?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

OdinHades said:
Vita Numbers in Europe will explode in the next few weeks. Still selling for 99 € and selling FAST!

Is it not just a very limited deal in some places?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
Ps4 wins another week, this is not good,the gap is getting larger.

I fix that for you.

Ninsect said:
Nogamez said:
Ninsect said:
Nogamez said:

Ummm i only saw driveclub and lbp3 for sony and didnt notice much for microsoft soooo.....yeah.Software sales on ps4 is amazing for one week but  i didnt mention them cos not sure how many are 1st party. Not sure why half a million sales off 3ds would worry you though? wiiu needs to be better though.

Sony gets revenue from each and every game that sells on their systems. Not sure why you wouldn't count 3rd party games.

Well yeah off course they do but pretty sure majority off that £50 pound goes to developers and publishers rather than hosting console manufacture.

Pretty sure all three companys are experiancing nice holiday sales. All.im saying.is why everyone saying nintendo should go third party when it can sell 750 thousand consoles in one week and shift a ton of 1st party. 

That is due to falling console and handheld sales. As you said yourself, Nintendo enjoy good software sales. If they released their games on platforms like PS4 their software sales would explode.

Didnt Nintendos gaming division make more than Sonys last quarter?

zippy said:
Ninsect said:

Didnt Nintendos gaming division make more than Sonys last quarter?

Not trying to be funny but what does that have to do with his post?

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Wow... Wii U is pretty low, because they didn't make a deal for black Friday until now they're doing 250 USD for Xmas.

PS4, hmmm... Curiously.

Ok considering the fact Wii U numbers are lower than they were last year at this point it leads me to believe it's undertracked somewhere

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!