By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [IGN] Ubisoft strikes again: TETRIS!!! runs like shit (on PS4)

kitler53 said:
vivster said:
To be fair, the PSN store runs like shit as well. And since SONY is awesome at programming software it really must be AMD's fault.

not true on ps4.   try to keep your digs relavant please.

Last time I checked it was true. Gonna check again right now.

Yep the store is still stuttering like shit. Not as bad as it was at launch and a lot better than on PS3 but still far from fluent.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

What is more strange to me is the fact that all the problems are only affecting the PS4.
In the Xbox One the Ubisoft games are running better and whitout ploblems.
More strange is the fact that both consoles have similar architeture, so how this can only happen to PS4?

vivster said:
kitler53 said:
vivster said:
To be fair, the PSN store runs like shit as well. And since SONY is awesome at programming software it really must be AMD's fault.

not true on ps4.   try to keep your digs relavant please.

Last time I checked it was true. Gonna check again right now.

Yep the store is still stuttering like shit. Not as bad as it was at launch and a lot better than on PS3 but still far from fluent.

pure and utter bullshit.   but whatever..  do what you have to to keep up illusion of superiority.

kitler53 said:

pure and utter bullshit.   but whatever..  do what you have to to keep up illusion of superiority.

So either I have real eye cancer now or my PS4 is defect but I won't let myself be called a liar. The PS4 store is stuttering , especially at the start and that is a fact. It has been stuttering since launch. It got better but it's still no fluent experience.

And yes that is relevant to this thread as it's about things that stutter on PS4 that shouldn't.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

grannamir said:
What is more strange to me is the fact that all the problems are only affecting the PS4.
In the Xbox One the Ubisoft games are running better and whitout ploblems.
More strange is the fact that both consoles have similar architeture, so how this can only happen to PS4?

My guess: Ubisoft games are made on XB1 then poorly ported to PS4

Around the Network

it must be AMD's fault somehow

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Kerotan said:
They are running it on 2 frames per second to get that cinematic feel. How the fuck did they release it like this. Terrible year for the company. They're lucky Far Cry 4 was so good.

And Child of Light was kinda nice!

Can we officially crown them the new EA yet, or did I miss the latter's latest attempt to hold onto the throne of awfulness?

It's AMD's fault, obviously. Right, Ubi? :p

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Did anyone watch the followup? Dev reached out because they weren't able to reproduce it for others or on the testing PSN. It's possibly because the player has 2000 friends in his friendslist. Disconnecting from the interwebs fixed it.