By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [IGN] Ubisoft strikes again: TETRIS!!! runs like shit (on PS4)

V-r0cK said:
curl-6 said:
Can we officially crown them the new EA yet, or did I miss the latter's latest attempt to hold onto the throne of awfulness?

Yes they are the new EA.  If anything they are now the worst.  Tetris is possibly one of the simiplest game ever created (ok Pong is the simplest) and Ubisoft can't even get that right lol . I enjoyed EA's Tetris on PSN last gen and it ran/played smoothly, 4 player and all.

I don't really even think EA was ever that bad.  Sure they invented the online pass, but who cares?  It's their right, and at the end of the day Ubisoft is the only one that STILL uses them.

Also UPLAY is absolute garbage that slows games down.  Origin worked from day 1.

Around the Network

Played it on the NES the other day, Good fun.

mysteryman said:
LemonSlice said:
All I could focus on was these "big fans of Tetris" playing Tetris like absolute crap. I don't mean the stuff that happened because of the lag, but the general strategy. I mean I've seen worse, but I expected more.

You can be a huge fan of a game but still suck at it.

This. I logged over 1000 hours in Monster Hunter Tri and enjoyed the vast majority of it, and I was never an elite player.

BraveNewWorld said:
Could Ubisoft get Pong to run on the PS4?

Sure, at 900p/24fps. ;)

riderz13371 said:

Oh man.  Where did you find this gif?  I couldn't stop thinking about it when I was at work haha!