By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Youkai Watch 2 Honke/Ganso/Shinuchi has shipped 5 million in Japan! (YW2: 3.5mil+ and YW2 Shin 1.5mil

Samus Aran said:
manuel said:

I didn't play it. (No time and not enough inclination to play games right now.)

I'm pretty sure I'd like it if I tried. And probably I'd buy a ton of those medals. But I have already bought more than enough merchandise! My son has the Youkai Watch (a huge watch to insert medals... and it doesn't even tell the time!), Youkai socks, plates, cups, stickers, books, etc. Level-5 are relentless.

I heard you Japanese people work too much! :p 

Sometimes you just got to take a break man! I hope you get some free time soon to play it. ;) 

And yeah, companies can be so cruel to parents... 

Haha, I'm German, but yes, you're right, I should take a break and play some more games again.

Cruel is a good word! Nowadays wherever you go, there's Youkai Watch merchandise (even branded foods!) everywhere! And it gets more every day.

They really must be swimming in money, because most items are at least 50% more expensive than a comparable article without the pictures on it.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

update: from MC (so this means 3.5mil+ Shipped for YW2!)
Media Create

01./00. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 2: Shin Uchi (Level 5) {2014.12.13} (¥4.968) - 1.244.171 / NEW [Units Shipped => ~1.467k]