By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am so close to breaking down and making Wii U my side chick

spurgeonryan said:
Do not do it!

Just make it your twilight system of this gen and get it at 99 dollars.

LOL What? Remember I told you guys if I can name more than five games on my fingers that I want from Nintendo that i'll buy one? Well i did. The Wii U has them and they are backward compatible with the Wii. Thats much more than five. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

When you get a thread in 6 months with him saying he is bored and wants to sell his Wii U, then you will thank me. I have seen it over and over again for various systems, not just Nintendo. The games just do not release as fast on the Wii U. The PS4 and X1 could get 5-10 a month! The variety! For example, the PS2 had over 320 - Million sellers. That is variety! The wii U will be lucky to have 10-15 million sellers in its life.

We already know the Wii U is in damage control mode and they will just be happy to continue to make profit and possibly push passed the GC in the end. I hope and long for a turn around in sales, but I have little hope. I will just have as much fun with it as I can and leave it at that. But for others, I am not blind or dumb, I know what the other systems offer. They are great and were great last gen even compared to the Beast that was the Wii. PS, then PS2, then PS3/360, and now the PS4/X1 all had a huge variety, exclusives, etc.

Not saying that Nintendo does not throw us one heck of a party as well, but anyone can see that these alternatives have a lot more to offer. I just hate to see someone give Nintendo a chance again, and then be disappointed and make a thread saying he wants to sell it in a year or so.

Understand? Agree?

Would this be the last time he gave Nintendo a chance?

I already have the other consoles. I know what I would be getting into with Nintendo and expect the offerings to run dry since there is a lack of third party. Seeing everything that has been happening recently is just making me want one now. 

PwerlvlAmy said:
get that Wii U,OP!

Will do! Its time for me to get back my Mario Kart skills. Havent played since middle school.

Don't forget to get Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem when they release and you have the Wii U!!!! :3

I feel exactly the same as you dude, had the Xbone since day one and i love it, but there are just too many amazing games exclusively to the Wii U to ignore!

Around the Network

congrats. I have never in life owned a nintendo console.

Good, now all your debacles with Nintendo fans can be settled in Smash!

RCTjunkie said:
The Wii U has excellent iterations of both Mario Kart and Super Smash

I will be playing legit fighters for a while. When I feel like just having fun i'll go to smash. Im far more competitive in Mario Kart though. ;)

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Well, it is the only console where u can draw tits

I did that and a whole lot more in MarioPaint.

I'M NOT ASHAMED OF WHAT I HAVE DONE.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

mZuzek said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I will be playing legit fighters for a while. When I feel like just having fun i'll go to smash. Im far more competitive in Mario Kart though. ;)

That's funny because Super Smash Bros. can be way more competitive than Mario Kart. But well, each to their own I guess.

Nothing against Smash..I love it...but I play Street Fighter, Tekken, Guilty Gear, King of Fighters, etc. Smash has is like the game when I turn my brain off. LOL