By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV English Voice Trailer

enditall727 said:

I have been defeated..

It's ok I clicked on yours too =)

I miss the Noctis clothes outfit that's on your avatar than the new one that's in the trailer =(

OT:  Voicing sounds good, super excited for this!

Around the Network

It's happening.gif

It's okay, nothing great or terrible. I tend to prefer original VAs in any work though.

Anyway, it's hard to judge the voice acting based on this trailer alone, but I really enjoyed Noctis's voice. Sounds badass.
I think FFXIII's voice acting was pretty good (Vanille notwithstanding), so I can't imagine myself being disappointed by this one.

I hope this game will deliver after many years of waiting

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Around the Network

Sounds like they're overacting. I think that's to do with SE's directing, because in FFXIII even Troy Baker sounded over the top. I wish they sounded more grounded and natural.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Speaking of defeat.. I wonder if this game could be the one to defeat the Final Fantasy 10 soundtrack which is the GREATEST gaming soundtrack in the HISTORY of gaming.

Lol I'm listening to the FFX soundtrack right now via youtube on my PS4 using the white Gold headset.

I doubt it but we shall see

makes me feel that it's a little closer to releasing...maybe worldwide launch?

Also, this probably indicates the game is being localized during development.
It may very well be the first Final Fantasy game to get a simultaneous worldwide release, rather than western gamers having to wait months after it came out in Japan.

Bah.. Was to busy uploading youtube stuff. This was suppose to go on my thread! D:<

I think the glasses guy sound right for the role. Kind of iffy with the rest though.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5