By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The PS4 has overtaken the X1 in another category

Ninsect said:
jlmurph2 said:

Unity is undertracked on X1. Its 1.5m in the US alone. Wouldn't doubt others being undertracked too.

Source?

Cream on GAF.

AC Bundles 800k > AC Standalone 700k = 1.5m total.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Ninsect said:
jlmurph2 said:

Unity is undertracked on X1. Its 1.5m in the US alone. Wouldn't doubt others being undertracked too.

Source?

Cream on GAF.

Goddamn, 800k bundles?? That's insane lol. But I guess everything else was out of stock and they got a discount to 329 on BF so it makes sense that people would go for that. That's almost 1m missing in action on VGC??

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ninsect said:
jlmurph2 said:
Ninsect said:

Source?

Cream on GAF.

Goddamn, 800k bundles?? That's insane lol. But I guess everything else was out of stock and they got a discount to 329 on BF so it makes sense that people would go for that. That's almost 1m missing in action on VGC??

Yeah, COD sold 200k and SO bundle + standard bundles which sold out really quickly sold 200k

2008ProchargedGT said:
naruball said:
Considering that the ps4 was bought not just by the hardcore fans but also by the masses, it's hardly surprising the the tie-ratio would be lower than xbone's

Thats not what this info suggests tho

LOL.  Exactly

CosmicSex said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
naruball said:
Considering that the ps4 was bought not just by the hardcore fans but also by the masses, it's hardly surprising the the tie-ratio would be lower than xbone's

LOL.  Exactly

I honestly don't see how the tie ratio in ROW is that high. Can someone explain? I though game prices were higher everywhere besides NA

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
CosmicSex said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
naruball said:

LOL.  Exactly

I honestly don't see how the tie ratio in ROW is that high. Can someone explain? I though game prices were higher everywhere besides NA

I am really weary of any software info on chartz as it never matches anything released by any publisher.   I believe it is hopeless.   For example, Charts had Xbox One COD warfare  as #1, PS4 as #2 and 360 as #3.  It was wrong.  Xbox 360 was number one and this is them 'tracking' retail sales in the US only.  The chances of ROW being anywhere near accurate are amost exactly 0.

jlmurph2 said:

Well, some are saying it's VGC overtracking software on rest of world, some that it's some hardware undertracking.
We know PS4 hardware was kinda undertracked in the rest of the world (considering the Sony announcement and shipped figures) so that can be true.
I believe it's a bit of both (PS4: hardware slightly undertracked + Software slightly overtracked in ROW) and I therefore I also believe that XBO still has a better tie-ratio than ps4.

Prediction: End of 2015 Hardware sales (as of January 20, 2015)

Wii U: 12.1M | XBO: 19.8M | PS4: 36.0M | 3DS: 58.5M | PSV: 11.7M

Wow amazing. Well done PS4 and Sony. I love you.

jlmurph2 said:
CosmicSex said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
naruball said:

LOL.  Exactly

Undertracking in Europe and ioi just puts the sales in ROW because he doesn't know exactly where to put them.

Also, PS4 likely undertracked in ROW which would lower the tie ratio a bit.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

riderz13371 said:
Wow amazing. Well done PS4 and Sony. I love you.

I love you too :*

The One and Only

VizionEck.com